Check back periodically for changes to dates, times and available vehicles.
Please DO NOT call the office to ask about types or condition of vehicles.
Next impound car auction date is Wednesday, April 6. 2022 at NOON
Bidding for our auction begins promptly at 1PM
If you appear ill you will be asked to leave
Available Lien Sale Vehicles
Donation auction to follow
1. In accordance with the revised code of Washington (RCW 46.55.130) each vehicle will sell to the highest bidder for CASH
2. Valid government issued picture ID and/or a valid dealer license are required to sign in and get a bidder number. You are only allowed to bid for YOURSELF
3. Stay out of the vehicles or you will be immediately banned from all auctions
4. If the auctioneer can't hear your then you did not bid - SPEAK UP
5. If you bid on a car you can not pay for YOU WILL BE BANNED
6. Parking is allowed in designated areas before and during the auction only. NO OVERNIGHT PARKING IS ALLOWED IN OUR LOT OR ON THE STREET FOR AUCTION VEHICLES.
7. All vehicles must be paid for and removed from our property no later than 4:30pm the day of auction. Any vehicle not paid for and/or removed will be reimpounded in the bidders name and the bidder will be banned until all fees are paid in full
8. It is YOUR responsibility to remove the vehicle. We will not move it, load it or tow it for free
9. Vehicles are sold AS-IS. That means anything that may be in or on it IS YOURS and has to leave our property with the vehicle. Do not empty the vehicle of trash or parts. Violators will be banned from all future auctions
10. If the vehicle is not operable you WILL tow it out. Working on vehicles in the street and/or yard are NOT ALLOWED by us or the city
11. NO CHILDREN ALLOWED IN THE IMPOUND YARD
Interstate towing/transportation - all sizes
Local towing - all sizes
Tire mounting - motorcycle to semi