We specialize in light, medium and heavy duty towing services covering Centralia to Seattle and all surrounding areas
Highway trucks, dump trucks, box trucks, anything from medium to heavy duty and diesel pusher motorhomes ....
Local or long distance towing, recovery, fuel delivery, jump starts, lock outs and even heavy duty tire service is available day or night
Accidents to tire changes 1st Chance Towing can cover it all! When you or your employees has a vehicle breakdown, needs basic towing, tire change, jump start or fuel delivery needs give us a call. Our services extend from motorcycles to basic cars and trucks to medium and heavy vehicles including motorhomes
Breakdowns and accidents rarely happen at a convenient time and place causing you and your loved ones stress. 1st Chance Towing is well equipped and responds quickly. If your situation leaves you in an unfamiliar area, we have a network of shops we can recommend to help you with your vehicle repairs. Every effort is made to ease your stress in your time of need.
CONTACT US FOR ALL OF YOUR IMPOUND NEEDS. GET THOSE ILLEGALLY PARKED CARS AND ABANDON VEHICLES REMOVED FROM YOUR PROPERTY 253.445.2636
Do you have a car that's more hassle than it's worth?
Do you have a car that's just sitting around taking up driveway or garage space?
Did you part out a car and now you're left with the carcass?
Are you bored with the automotive yard art around your property?
Donations do not have to be running/operational but can not be full of household garbage
As long as the vehicle is in your name and you have a title, affidavit in lieu of title or can sign a release of interest with our notary, we can take that vehicle off your hands at no cost to you.
Give us a call at 253-445-2636 to schedule a time we can meet to collect the paperwork and vehicle
If the vehicle is not yours we can still get it off of your property for you but you will have to be available to sign an impound form at the time of impound
Centralia Area 360 872 1090
From mishaps to recoveries 1st Chance Towing can help!
Locked your Keys in your car? 1st Chance Towing can help you!
Gasoline or Diesel Fuel
We can supply you with INTERSTATE BATTERIES. With that comes dependability, national service and warranty availability
Check back periodically for changes to dates, times and available vehicles
Next auction date is TBD
Bidding for our auction begins promptly at 1PM
Washington State Patrol has given guidelines for lien sale auctions while Stay Home, Stay Safe and Safe Start are in force
You will be required to maintain a minimum of 6ft distance with absolutely no spitting, coughing or disrespect of any kind between you and any other auction goers while on the property
Masks are required to be worn by all attendees
If you appear ill you will be asked to leave
Donation auction to follow
Future 2021 auctions in the works
1. In accordance with the revised code of Washington (RCW 46.55.130) 1st Chance Towing will sell to the highest bidder, for CASH, each vehicle described below.
2. Only those who provide a copy of their valid State issued picture ID or an Auto Dealers License may sign in to bid on vehicles.
3. Stay out of the vehicles! If you don’t stay out of the vehicles, you will be asked to leave the lot and banned from all future auctions.
4. The name and address on your driver’s license or business license is the only name and address that will be put on the AVR.
5. You cannot buy a vehicle for someone else.
6. You must sign in and receive a bidder number in order to bid on vehicles.
7. Follow all of the auctioneers’ instructions and make sure he can hear your bid and bidder number.
8. Tax is added to all bids.
9. Parking is allowed on any of the designated parking areas before or during the auction. NO OVERNIGHT PARKING IS ALLOWED IN OUR LOT OR ON THE STREET FOR AUCTION VEHICLES
10. All vehicles must be paid for in cash (except established dealers/scrappers) immediately following the auction. Vehicles not paid for by 4:30 PM the day of the auction will be sold to the second bidder and the first bidder will be banned from future auctions.
11. All vehicles must be off the property by 4:30 PM the day of the auction. Vehicles not removed by then will be reimpounded in the winning bidders name and the bidder will be banned from future auctions until all charges are paid in full.
12. Removing the vehicles from the lot is the buyer’s responsibility. We do not move or load vehicles nor do we set them outside the gate. If you want 1st Chance Towing to tow your vehicle from the auction (FOR A FEE) just give our office staff all the information.
13. The lot will be locked at 4:30 PM sharp every day. Make sure you are out by then.
14. Vehicles are sold complete with everything inside. Do not empty the vehicle out, leave trash in or around the lot. Violators will be banned from all future auctions.
15. NO CHILDREN ALLOWED
We are here when you need us. Whether you have questions on the services we provide or need someone to help you ASAP. One call is all it takes to get help on the way
225 Van Scoyoc Avenue SW, Orting, Washington 98360, United States
24/7 Emergency Assistance Available
Office Hours (except holidays):
Monday - Friday 0800 - 1700
Phones answered 24 / 7 / 365