1999 DODGE DURANGO #670051
2002 CHRYSLER SEBRING #170644
2006 FORD F350 SD #A34987
1. In accordance with the revised code of Washington (RCW 46.55.130) 1St Chance Towing will sell to the highest bidder for each vehicle Described below Abandoned Vehicle Auction Rules.
2. Only those who provide a copy of their valid State Driver’s License, or an Auto Dealers License may sign in to bid on vehicles.
3. Stay out of the vehicles! If you don’t stay out of the vehicles, you will be asked to leave the lot and banned from future auctions.
4. The name and address of your driver’s license or business license is the only name and address that will be put on the AVR.
5. You cannot buy a vehicle for someone else.
6. You must sign in and receive a bidder number to bid on vehicles.
7. Follow all the auctioneers’ instructions, and make sure he can hear your bid and bidder number.
8. Tax is added to all bids.
9. Parking is allowed on any of the designated parking areas before or during the auction. NO OVERNIGHT STREET PARKING IS ALLOWED FOR AUCTION VEHICLES
10. All vehicles must be paid for in cash and cash only (established vendors are the only exception) immediately after the auction. Vehicles not paid for by 4:30 PM the day of the auction will be sold to the second bidder, and the first bidder will be banned from future auctions.
11. All vehicles must be off the property by 4:30 PM the day of the auction. Vehicles not removed by then will be impounded, the buyer will be responsible for all impound and storage charges, and will be banned from future auctions until all charges are paid.
12. Removing the vehicles from the lot is the buyer’s responsibility we do not move vehicles, or set vehicles outside. If you want 1St Chance Towing to tow your vehicle from the auction, at an additional fee, just give one of our representatives the information.
13. The lot will be locked at 4:30 PM sharp every day. Make sure you are out by then.
14. Vehicles are sold complete with everything inside. Do not empty the vehicle out, or leave trash on the lot. Violators will be banned from future auctions.
15. There are no children allowed.
In accordance with the Revised Code of Washington (RCW 46.55.130) 1ST Chance Towing will sell the vehicles listed to the highest bidder.
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR YOUR IMPOUND NEEDS, GET THOSE ILLEGALLY PARKED CARS AND ABANDON VEHICLES REMOVED FROM YOUR PROPERTY 253.445.2636
1st Chance Towing makes every effort to help you in your time of need. Roadside breakdowns or accidents are inconvenient to say the leased and can be very stressful. 1st Chance Towing has well equipped tow trucks to respond quickly. If your situation leaves you in an unfamiliar area we have a network of shops we can recommend to help you with your vehicle repair. Every effort is made to easy your stress of a breakdown or collision.
Accidents to tire changes. 1st Chance Towing can cover it all. When you or your company has vehicle breakdown, basic towing, tire changes, or fuel delivery needs call and 1st Chance Towing is going to be able to help you! Our services extend from motorcycles to basic cars and trucks, medium to heavy duty trucks also Motorhomes.
Highway trucks, dump trucks, box trucks, anything from medium to heavy duty, diesel pusher MOTORHOMES.
Local and long distance towing, fuel delivery, jump starts, door unlocks and
heavy duty tire service available
Call to schedule service or ask for a quote
From Vehicle Mishap damage free recoveries
Locked your Keys in your car.. One more time 1st Chance Towing can help you!
We can supply you with INTERSTATE BATTERIES with that comes dependability, national service and warranty availability
Our staff is here when you need us. Whether you have questions on the services we provide, or need someone to help you ASAP, send us a message or give us a call!
225 Van Scoyoc Avenue Southwest, Orting, Washington 98360, United States
24/7 Emergency Assistance Available